Just got my Mr. Nobody BluRay and since some ppl like to know I will tell you what's on it and what is not. And if it's worth its money. lol
The BluRay has the theatre version (2H18) AND a longer one (2H35) it also has a Making off (45min) a Photo Gallery, an interview with Jaco Van Dormel, Technique Modules, the Trailer and the french and the english spoken versions of the film. NO GERMAN!!!! I knew I couldn't trust that information I got on the internet.
- Theatre Version - same old, same old! ;oP
- Longer version - what I have seen so far is, that it gives a bit more insight in the movie. But I have yet to watch it to say more.
The Specials are as followed:
- Making Off - is in french without subtitles! I can understand a word Jaco (or any of the film crew for that matter) is saying. Damn. They did, however, not dub the actors. This, I have to admit, is kinda disappointing for all the interesting stuff...me does not understand. Should have paid more attention in class it seems. My french isn't worth shit.
- 5 deleted scenes... (in one Nemo gets in a bitch fight because of a parking spot [sad, but kinda amusing as well] Elise Nemo) in another one he is kinda crazy and doing reckless stuff so just like in real life (it is the Jean Nemo!!!) both are kinda scary in their own way...for, at least to me, they show how mentally exhausted Nemo is in both existence...
- Modules - if I am not mistaken they are the small vids that already circled the internet, so nothing new...
- The Interview I didn't watch...can't understand it anyway lol
- Movie trailer in french and english
I adore the colors of this movie. The pictures. It is awesome. It is full of innuendos, every picture is a hint to something more, everything seems to have more than one meaning. Beautiful...
The DVD Menu alone is awesome. So, all in all, it was a good buy and I don't regret it. But, just to make sure I haven't missed anything (which I surely did at least when it comes to the Making off) I will have to buy the German version of the DVD as well. Should there ever be a German version that is.
Note on the side...BluRay fucking rocks. The quality of the pictures makes me wet my panties. I am very impressed so that was worth killing my last savings for BUT, yeah there is a but, I hate it that they put all the good stuff on the BluRays these days. I hate it that they pressure you to buy a BluRay player and the more expensive BluRay discs if you want to get the good stuff. Shame.